In the following situations, the patient is required to pay for services at Šeškinė Polyclinic:
- medical services (excluding emergency care) for uninsured patients who have compulsory health insurance;
- additional services upon patient request;
- consultation of specialist physicians when the patient applies without having a referral from a family medical practitioner; or when the patient consents to pay for a faster service, to avoid waiting in a queue for an appointment.
- services included in the list of paid services pursuant to the order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Lithuania;
- any laboratory tests prescribed at the patient's request;
- additional physical and outpatient medical rehabilitation services upon the patient’s request;
- vaccinations that are not included in the preventive vaccination calendar;
- written information and other non-medical services.
Procedure for Paid Services
Patients can apply for paid services via:
- Paid Services Office. This is where you register for a paid service and you will be issued with a payment receipt.
The office is open Monday through Thursday from 7 am to 4 pm; on Friday from 7 am to 1:30 pm; it is closed for lunch between 11 am and 11:30 am. Tel. 8 5 250 2089.
- a family medical practitioner, a paediatrician, or a specialist physician during a visit;
- the reception of the polyclinic.
You can also register for paid services online at www.poliklinika.lt.
The price list of paid services is available